Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 30, 2011

We took the boys to a nearby county fair today. They had an absolute blast! Doesn't Gavin look like such a little peanut next to this beast of a tractor?

Two days later, as I did the laundry, I found remnants of this lovely hay bale in Gavin's pocket...

Parker had a perm-a-grin on the carousel. Both boys probably would have been happy riding it all day.


Seriously, can you believe I let him ride this kiddie "roller coaster?" IT'S ON WHEELS!

How I felt watching my baby all alone on this rickety ride!

At least he had enough sense to hang on for dear life.

Uh-oh. Better quit distracting him!

He survived (and enjoyed) the ride!

There were tears as we pulled Parker away from the fishing game and the duck pond (Gavin wasn't thrilled either, but at least there weren't tears). He loved them! A competitor at heart?

I'm not sure who had more fun on the bumper cars.

Just look at those tired eyes. Poor baby! What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment