Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26, 2014

What's that you say?  Chelsea never answers the phone?  You know she is home?  She must be ignoring you?  Well, let me assure you, it's not about you.  I live with Wild Things.  The minute I turn my attention away from them chaos ensues.  

Case in point - do you know how this happened?  

I slipped into the bathroom for no more than 30 seconds.  Thirty seconds resulted in 30 minutes of clean up.  (Yes, that is a giant container of vinegar that he pulled out.  I am so grateful he didn't spill that on top of the flour!)


He's trying to wave at the camera here.  A lame attempt at charming his way out of this mess.  (It kind of worked.)


And do you know what happened next?  You know, while I was ignoring him (aka cleaning up the flour and all the stuff he pulled out of the pantry).  He decided clothes were for schmucks.  I covered him for modesty's sake but let me assure you that I saw a full moon and it wasn't in the sky.


At this point the pantry still was not cleaned and I had no choice but to call in reinforcements.  I enlisted Gavin and Parker to play with Blake in the basement so I could finish up the flour job.  Did I mention that the cat pan is located just outside the basement door?  I'll spare you a photo and just say that a thorough hand washing was in order…..

No comments:

Post a Comment