Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 29, 2014

From one holiday right into another….

With a feeling of disappointment, I suggested an artificial tree this year.  It made the most sense with our holiday travels.

Not going to lie….at this point I was seriously second guessing my choice to buy the cheapest tree Target had to offer.

But everyone pitched in to help "fluff" the tree...

 and it didn't turn out so bad.  











 In my opinion, the absolute best part of decorating the christmas tree with young children, aside from their homemade ornaments, is the way they decorate the tree - all the ornaments end up at their eye level and clumped together on just a few branches.  That's the good stuff that I know I'll miss in a few years.


Look at that intense concentration!






No comments:

Post a Comment